After Effects - Crash Course for Beginners
Seminar mit Magda Tuzinkiewicz
Adobe After Effects is a professional software for creating animations and digital visual effects in the field of film and video production. For artistic self-expression and increased public recognition, animations on the artist's website can be extremely helpful and valuable.
After Effects offers many possibilities. It may seem very complex at first glance. In this workshop, the most important basic functions are systematically presented to enable and simplify further independent consolidation and future professional work.
- Software interface, project creation
- Importing, creating composition, settings
- Layers, Masks, Alpha Channel
- Tool palette
- Working with Photoshop files in AE
- Creating first animations with the help of small exercises
- Export settings
- Apply and animate effects
- Motion tracking and stabilisation
- Time for own experiments and questions
- Competent working with the computer
- Basic knowledge of video production, e.g. with Premiere or Final Cut and in image editing with Photoshop
To take part in this course you need to have your own laptop with a current After Effects version installed (the software can be downloaded as a trial version). Unfortunately we cannot lend out laptops.
System requirements for the current version of After Effects and installation instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html